We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the highest level of privacy regulation. As such, we follow the obligations under
- California's Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) and California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
This policy applies to the GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. websites and domains.
- Make use of our application and services as an authorized user
- Visit any of our websites that link to this Privacy Statement
- Receive any communication from us including newsletters, emails, calls, or texts
Personal Data We Collect
Data You Provide
When you make a purchase, or attempt to make a purchase, we collect personal data as part of your order information.
This data includes:
- Account information such as your name, email address, and password
- Payment information such as your billing address, phone number, credit card, debit card or other payment method
We additionally collect the following personal data:
- Location Data
If you provide us, or our service providers, with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information set out in the Contact Us section below.
Device and Usage Data
When you visit a GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. website, we automatically collect and store information about your visit using browser cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer), or similar technology. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help Feature on most browsers will provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
We also process information when you use our services and products. This information may include:
- Login Information
- IP Address
- Authentication records
- Individual Products you view
- Web terms or searches that led you to the site
- Time zone
Data we collect from third parties
We may receive your personal data from third parties such as companies subscribing to GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. services, partners and other sources. This information is not collected by us but by a third party and is subject to the relevant third party’s own separate privacy and data collection policies. We do not have any control or input on how your personal data is handled by third parties. As always, you have the right to review and rectify this information. If you have any questions you should first contact the relevant third party for further information about your personal data. Where that third party is unresponsive to your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (contact details below) and we can assist you.
Our websites and services may contain links to other websites, applications and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services, or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages, are governed by third parties’ privacy statements, which you should review to better understand those third parties’ privacy practices.
Purpose and Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
We collect and use personal data about you with your consent to provide, maintain, and develop our products and services and understand how to improve them.
These purposes include:
- To deliver your product or service
- To fulfill orders including electronic and non-electronic shipment
- Building a Safe and Secure Environment
- To Verify or authenticate your identity; and
- Investigate and prevent security incidents such as breaches, attacks and hacks.
- Providing, Developing, and Improving our Products and Services
- Deliver, maintain, debug and improve our products and services.
- Enable you to access GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. services and set up accounts.
- Provide you with technical and customer support.
- Organize and Deliver Advertising and Marketing
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications about current and future products, programs and services, events, competitions, surveys and promotions held by us or hosted on our behalf; and
- Organize events or register attendees and schedule meetings for events.
Where we process your personal data to provide a product or service, we do so because it is necessary to perform contractual obligations. All of the above processing is necessary in our legitimate interests to provide products and services and to maintain our relationship with you and to protect our business for example against fraud. Consent will be required to initiate services with you. New consent will be required If any changes are made to the type of data collected. Within our contract, if you fail to provide consent, some services may not be available to you.
Sharing and Disclosure
We will share your personal data with third parties only in the ways set out in this Policy or set out at the point when the personal data is collected.
Our online store is powered by Shopify. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here:
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted marketing via advertisements or communications (such as newsletters).
We may use or disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, in connection with a request from a public or government authority, or in connection with court or tribunal proceedings, to prevent loss of life or injury, or to protect our rights or property. Where possible and practical to do so, we will tell you in advance of such disclosure.
Service Providers and Other Third Parties
We may use a third-party service provider, independent contractors, agencies, or consultants to deliver and help us improve our products and services. Service providers may be within or located outside the EEA. We may share your personal data with marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others but only to maintain and improve our products and services. For further information on the recipients of your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information in the Contact Us section below.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file with information that your browser stores on your device. Information in this file is typically shared with the owner of the site in addition to potential partners and third parties to that business. The collection of this information may be used in the function of the site and/or to improve your experience.
To give you the best experience possible, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary. As a web application, we require certain necessary cookies to run our service.
- We use preference cookies to help us remember the way you like to use our service.
- We collect analytics about the types of people who visit our site to improve our service and product.
Retention & Deletion
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected and to the extent required by applicable law. When we no longer need personal data, we will remove it from our systems and / or take steps to anonymize it.
Your Rights to Your Personal Data
Depending on your geographical location and citizenship, your rights are subject to local data privacy regulations. These rights may include:
- Right to Access (PIPEDA, GDPR Article 15, CCPA, LGPD) You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we are processing about you.
- Right to be Forgotten (right to erasure) (GDPR Article 17, CCPA, LGPD) You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we process about you, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right Not to Be Discriminated (CCPA) You have the right not to be denied service or have an altered experience based on having executed any of your CCPA rights.
If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge, such as where you wish to unsubscribe from marketing messages that you receive from us. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us using the information found at the bottom of this page.
How to Exercise Your Rights
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights in relation to your personal data by sending the request to our privacy team by using the contact information below.
For your own privacy and security, at our discretion, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information.
If you have a complaint about this Policy or any element of your personal information that we hold then please contact us below.
To request a copy for your information, unsubscribe from our email list, request for your data to be deleted, or ask a question about your data privacy, just contact us with the information below.
Email us at: email@example.com
Write to us at: Data Privacy Officer of GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PO Box 150312, Arlington, TX 76015, United States
Call us at: 1-888-535-0305
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law..
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc’s Internet site, even if GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. or a GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.